Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, L.L.P.

What to Do After Being Seriously Injured at Work

What to Do After Being Seriously Injured at Work - New York Attorney Dallin Fuchs Explains 212.406.1700 New York personal injury attorney Dallin Fuchs explains what you should do if you've been injured at work and need to recover from your losses. In most cases, your employer will carry what is called "worker's compensation" insurance. This is a policy set in place that allows any employee injured to get their medical treatment paid for no matter who is at fault for the accident. However, the system has its drawbacks and you need to know what they are. For example, the insurance only covers a very small amount of your lost wages and sometimes not even all of your medical bills. In that instance, we may be able to look at your employer or co-worker to see if they are responsible for your accident and bring a lawsuit against them personally. We would file with their own insurance to help cover the gap between what your losses are and what can be covered by your worker's compensation plan. Watch this video to learn more. For more information, visit our educational website. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at 212.406.1700. I welcome your call. Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, L.L.P. 233 Broadway Suite 1800 New York, NY 10279 212.406.1700.

Client Reviews
"I would not go anywhere else if I had a personal injury case in New York again." Oscar G.
"My contact with them was always smooth and trouble-free." Orlando B.