In a follow-up to a recent Blog post, and in furtherance of reports concerning Samsung phones, a report from CBS New York reveals that a 6-year old Brooklyn boy was burned while playing a game on his grandmother’s Samsung Galaxy Core cell phone. As described by his mother, the boy was playing on the phone, which was not being charged at the time, when the phone burst into flames. The little boy sustained burns to his hand.
It is becoming increasingly obvious that there may be serious defects associated with Samsung cell phone batteries. The attorneys at Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool have over fifty years of collective experience litigating product liability claims. Our attorneys have the knowledge, experience and resources to ensure that our clients receive the maximum possible compensation that they deserve.