New York City Arm Injury Lawyers
Pursuing Compensation for Arm Injuries
If you have suffered a serious injury to an arm, you may find it impossible to do your job or accomplish simple daily tasks like dressing or cooking. Surgery, casts and rehabilitation can further add to the pain and disruption you experience. To recover compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills and lost wages, contact us today.
Queller, Fisher, Washor, Fuchs & Kool, L.L.P., is an established personal injury firm representing individuals in New York City and the surrounding area. We understand that a broken arm is not always a simple matter. Serious fractures often require surgery and may never fully heal. If another party is responsible for your injury, we can seek compensation for you.
Call Us to Learn How We Can Help
Our cases are taken on a contingency fee basis. If we accept your case, there is no fee unless we recover damages for you. For a free consultation with our New York personal injury attorneys, please call 212-406-1700 or contact us online.
Fractures to the Wrist, Arm and Shoulder
Forearm and wrist
- Distal radius fracture/Colles’ fracture - a break in the wrist caused by falling on outstretched arms
- Distal ulnar fracture - a break caused by falling on outstretched arms
- Intra-articular fracture - a break that extends into the wrist joint
- Extra-articular fracture - a break that does not extend into the wrist joint
- Distal humerus fracture - a break of the upper arm bone in the joint
- Radial head fracture - a break of the lower arm bone in the joint
- Olecranon fracture - elbow fracture
Upper arm and shoulder
- Proximal humerus fracture - a break of the upper arm bone in the joint
In the most catastrophic cases, amputation of all or part of the arm may be necessary.
If you need surgery for a broken arm, the surgeon may use pins, screws, plates or external fixation to repair the break. In some cases, the patient may not recover full range of motion or use of the arm after surgery. Depending on your occupation and lifestyle, losing full use of your arm may considerably impact your life. We can work with medical experts and economists to demonstrate the effect your injury has on your life and your family.